Sign in to follow this  
Guest 733lover

Ok, Im done.

Guest 733lover

It just seems the Ultimate Traffic isn't providing what it should. I'm going to reinstall Traffic 2005 and use both. I know it says its not recommended, but I'm going to try it anyway. I spent about a half an hour this morning trying to update UT with new airplanes. When I hit install, It says the aircraft already exists and you can choose to make a new paint for this aircraft or overwrite it. I always choose to make a new paint and I'm not seeing anything. I want new traffic. Maybe it's time to turn to the last resource, My Traffic X.

>It just seems the Ultimate Traffic isn't providing what it>should. I'm going to reinstall Traffic 2005 and use both. I>know it says its not recommended, but I'm going to try it>anyway. I spent about a half an hour this morning trying to>update UT with new airplanes. When I hit install, It says the>aircraft already exists and you can choose to make a new paint>for this aircraft or overwrite it. I always choose to make a>new paint and I'm not seeing anything. I want new traffic.>Maybe it's time to turn to the last resource, My Traffic X.You have to pay for the UT updates.Not so for traffic2005cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

There's a bit of a learning curve involved with UT if you want more than what the default installation has to offer, sure. I was a bit disappointed as well at first, but once I understood the program a little better and what the possibilities were, that frown turned upside down.If you don't want to make an effort and spend some time on replacing models and adding repaints, then UT is not the product for you.If you want to reconsider giving up so quickly, there's some great material linked to on the UT Forums. Detailed guides, how to's, etc... And more experienced users ready to lend a hand.

Mike...

the real top of the learning curve is doing it yourself manually, by getting better more up to date schedules from the library here and around the web as well as repaints. theres nothing like it!

Guest 733lover

Yeah. Ok. I'm just the person who loves a whole bunch of traffic. I guess it will take a while to get used to,I mean come on, this is really cool. Im definatly glad a purchased it. I guess I'm just not willing to wait as long as I should. Thanks guys for the reconsideration.-NickPS: Now I have another problem.

Maybe OT, but do either of these programs span WideView computers?Thanks.Chuck B.