Sign in to follow this  
Guest 733lover

Help: Autopilot not functioning correctly

Guest 733lover

When climbing and descending the Vertical Speed won't work. This magically happened once UT was install. It always worked before. If I make the plane descend, I get angry passengers on FsP. Please help.-Nick

Guest 733lover

Any ideas on what the problem is?

Guest 733lover

Ultimate Traffic. :)

Guest wji

I've used UT since day-one and never experience this anomaly.Remember: when trouble-shooting anything in the sim, always start with the Default Flight -- Seattle or Meigs; otherwise, it's garbage-in-garbage-out.You could look at some aircraft.cfg strings; i.e.,[autopilot]autopilot_available=1flight_director_available=1default_vertical_speed=1800

Guest 733lover

The problem is that when I get the IFR clearance and lets say Im cleared to climb to 11,000 ft the autopilot will do that. It will take me to FL110. However, when I'll get cleared to, lets say 22,000 ft, this is where the problem occurs. I'll enter 22,000 and then the VS will start the climb but level out and the plane WON'T climb. I'm forced to climb the plane myself.

Exactly. Ehen the sequence of events is:* FS works OK* New add-on instslled* FS doesn't work OKthen the obvious answer to the question why is the add-on. The first step[ should be to uninstall the add-on and see if the problem is cured.

Guest 733lover

I have now found out this is do not to Ultimate Traffic, but because of FsPassengers. When using FsPassengers, this problem exsist.-Nick