Sign in to follow this  
Guest cellular

Aircraft picture on start menu

Guest cellular

Since few days Im no more able to see the image of the aircraft I choose for flight on the startup page, only a black screen there instead of it.This is not causing other issues or troubles during theflight or cahnging other options on the start screen, but Im really curious about the possible cause.Hope in some ideas and suggestionsThanks

Are you using NVIDIA drivers previous 1XX.XX series and AA 8X and above?Regards.Miquel Egea.

it has NOTHING to do with nvidia or ATI! I changed the graphiccard from nvidia to ATI, but deletet all traces of nvidia on my pc beforhand. And even after I installed an equal powerfull ATI card, this black box appeared! Only a new installation of FS9 was the solution!_______________________Regards, Torben HadlerBeta-Tester ACLoader 3 + 4http://www.fsflightdeck.com/acloader.htmlT-A-H MultiMedia Productions Torben Hadler - http://www.t-a-h.com || t-a-h@t-a-h.comHardware: CPU: AMD 64 4000 | MoBo: MSI K8N Neo2 64 | RAM: 1024MB 400MHz DDR | MSI NVIDIA GF6200 | Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS | CH-YOKE + Peddals; Primary: 17" Belinea TFT * Secondary: Philips 150S4 TFT 15" || Software: Display Resolution used: 1280x1024 in WinXP and FS9.1 | WinXP Pro SP1b (German Version); DX9c | FS9.1 pro (German Versions) - all sliders maxed about 80-95% | ever latest FSUIPC licenced | AS2004 | Alert!! pro | UT 2004 | RC4.x | FSBuild 2 | ACLoader 4.2 | FS Panel Studio | AFCAD 2.2.1 and much more...

Hi, Torben, this has been a known bug for a very long time with NVIDIA cards (and still isn

At least for me.Check your AA settings. If you've moved beyond 4X, try going back and see what happens.Cheers,bt

Guest ThrottleUp

This problem usually happens in fullscreen. If you are in fullscreen then go to windowed mode.

Guest cellular

Thanks to you all for your helps..... great forum !!!Yes .. that was due to my new settings regardind AA I put on nhancer in full screen mode.I'll live with that as with those settings i resolved stuttering and blurries i had beforeThanks again