Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

Simply Amazing....

Guest CharlesHM

Very nice panel indeed. Thanks to the author(s) for making it and sharing with the FS community. Its much appreciated.Charles Huckelbery

Now don't flame me for " not reading the manual" as I did start to do that. I get no instrument displays nor can I fire up the radio display. I would like to know if I am missing somthing as I did fire up the APU and have battery power. I think I loaded the panel according to directions. Dennis

Guest mikevanisland

Not even? Are you serious? At this price?I'm glad *somebody* complained...we so need people like you to send messages like this to potential freeware authors.Cheers,vimP.s., when you're done coding the Vpanel and 2D side view additions to this panel, make sure you let the rest of us know. We'll be happy to partake in your free contributions to the hobby.

Im not saying im not happy with a/the free panel, i just don't think its the best panel like the OP said.

Guest mikevanisland

Explanation accepted, and sorry if I jumped on you when it may have been a case of unintentional tone in your post.The tremendous effort required to contribute to this hobby does warrant a responsibility to choose our words carefully. There is a gigantic difference between "I wish it had..." and "It doesn't *even* have..."I can't imagine any beginning contributors feeling encouraged when a panel of this calibre is met with a post which only states dismay about what it *isn't*.I share your sentiment, fwiw, but believe resolutely in using positive language whenever possible to show our respect to the true contributors.Cheers!

It looks amazing - and free too. Many thanks to the developers!!!Could someone please recommend a good FS9 737NG aircraft to go with it please? I'm sure I heard of one - just too stupid to remember where ;-)Thanks!

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest mikevanisland

Search "Kittyhawk Productions" in the library. I'm using the panel with the V1.3 -700. A true gift.

Guest ScottPilot

Cool PanelScott :-)

I downloaded and have been playing with this panel also. Very nice indeed :) . Thanks Chase for the tipoff. Thanks also Paul Scarratt, I hope everything's OK and I hope whatever the circumstances that dictated closing PS Panels are not too serious. Thanks,Jim