Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

Simply Amazing....

>Search "Kittyhawk Productions" in the library. I'm using the>panel with the V1.3 -700. A true gift.Thanks!

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

>Check project opensky. Search 737 in the aircraft library. It>should come up. I found it to be better on the FPS rather than>the Kittyhawk. Thanks!

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Showing my ignorance here- this panel looks really interesting. Is it a flyable plane as is? That is, all I need/want is good panel graphics, complete aircraft systems and correct flight dynamics. I couldn't care less about an external model nor paint job. (My first officer does the walk around- I fly the plane!) Is it a standalone without having to add an external model? Thanks. Alex Reid

No, it's a panel... To get what you are looking for, take a look at the PMDG 737 series or the PIC 737.DJ

Thanks DJ- I thought that might be the case. Yes, I've got the PMDG 737 full series. Can this library panel be used with them? The original PMDG panel is looking a little dated. (That would raise the tricky question of how to combine the two!)Alex Reid

I tried installing but can't find the manual within the zip download.I installed the setup.exe but have not been able to locate the stated manual within my FS9 root folder. Anybody?I have minimal instruments, and can't seem to manually start the engines. Need..the manual, (smile).Any help would be appreciated,Thanks,Mitch

Guest ThrottleUp

To get the displays working just call up the IRS panel and turn both the knobs to ALIGN. After a few seconds the displays will fire up :)To start engines in easy way first make a backup of the panel.cfg Now open the .cfg and look for a gauge called enginecontrol or enginecontroller (cant remember exact name). Just comment it out using switches - // - and save the panel.cfgYou can now start engines with default CTRL + E -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Could someone please recommend a good FS9 737NG aircraft to go with it please?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The new V4 series of the Posky 737NGshttp://www.projectopensky.com/downloads-index.php

Guest Bill Hinton

Mitch,Look in the FS9 folder for PSPanels 737NG folder.

I suspect it wouldn't be a good fit - I believe that a great deal of functionality lies in the gauges of the PMDG bird, and would go missing with another panel... On the other hand, I may be wrong :-hah .DJ

Got it!Thanks Bill. I saw the panel folder in the AIRCRAFT folder, but missed it at the bottom of my screen in the FS9 root folder.Have it now, and reading. Thanks again!Mitch