Sign in to follow this  
Guest 733lover

FS9 Crashing

Guest 733lover

Everytime I select the 50N 737-300 in Continental sceme, FS9 crashes. I don't know what to do. Help please.-Nick

If it's only hapening with that one livery, I'd suspect that one of the texture .bmps wasn't processed through DXTBmp or Imagetool. I've had this happen a lot when I'm working on a repaint and forget to run my PhotoShop .bmps through DXTBmp before trying to load them in the sim. Re-saving them in DXTBmp or Imagetool makes them DirectX compatible somehow.You can't tell by looking at the textures whether this has been done, so about the only thing you can do is re-save them all. I'd use DXTBmp (get it from the link below), just open the program and drag in your Continental textures one at a time and re-save them (File > Save). On the right, uncheck the "Include when saving" checkbox with regard to Mip Maps. Mips will make your textures blurry. DXTBmp will say "xxx.bmp already exists, do you want to replace it?", just answer "yes".http://www.mnwright.btinternet.co.uk/programs/dxtbmp.htmHopefully that will get you going.Jim