Sign in to follow this  
Guest maddandy

sound.dll

Guest maddandy

I downloaded a boeing 757 panel off of avsim from John J Schumacher and in the readme file it said to place the sound.dll file included in the package into the modules folder replacing the other one,which I did and now when I try to start my sim an error message comes up saying that the sound.dll file is either missing or damaged, reinstall flight simulator to replace or fix this problem.Flight simulator will now close.So now when i checked the current sound.dll file i recognize that it is the one for fs2002 not fs2004, so can somebody please help me in getting the correct sound.dll file so i can start back simming again:-zhelp

Guest maddandy

Is there any other way?Because I lent my cds to someone

Guest maddandy

Thanks a lot to the both of you guys, now I can start back simming again,as long as i can get my cds back:D

HelloI dont think that admitting to software piracy will get you much help around here.

HelloHis friend will only need to google for solution to that problemIf he lends his FS9 CD's to his friend then he is party to software piracy, makes no difference if he delivered them to his house or shared them over a torrent link, the result is the same.Please correct me if i am wrong .