Sign in to follow this  
clayton4115

keep losing the #2 Engine

Guest UlfB

Clayton,I use FSUIPC to set a hot key for Mutliple throttle Synchronisation (found on Hot Keys tab). Whenever I load a multiple engine aircraft I just hit this hot key to synch the engines. I don't know if this feature requires a payed licens for FSUIPC.Hope this helps.Ulf B :-)

thanks for this, but any idea why this happens or what i am doing to make this happen?

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest eddievhfan1984

Odds are, you accidentally transferred throttle control to only one engine. Do you open the doors with Shift+E, etc...?

If you fly on-line - trying to type the letter E in the chat box when it has lost focus creates that effect.

Guest RonB49

The point that Eddie and Reggie are making is that the E key is, by default, the Select Engine key. If you hit E only, then it selects engine 1. If you hit E followed by 2, then you would select engine 2 only. To reselect both engines hit E, 1, 2 (one after another in that order).R-

Guest ThrottleUp

Wooo! Imagine seeing that in real life while over the Pacific! You'd have to nip back to the galley for a bottle of Scotch :(I hope you get your problem sorted. Just go to the control-assignment menu in FS9 and you will be set :)

thanks guys for all your help!yes i do fly online and yes i do use SHIFT E as i use fapassengers, im sure this is the cause of the problemi will disable the Shift E for engine start within FS2004 im sure this will help.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram