Sign in to follow this  

Charts needed

Hiya All!I have various sceneries from simflyers.net and I cannot find some charts for them on the net (clearanceunlimited etc

Sorry, I have looked here too. I have found the majority of my info but cannot find the SIDS/STARS for KIAD and EDDF. (I have got STARS for KIAD but I need one from the North!)Cheers

Which STARs are you looking for?The only STARS I have for Washington Dulles are:Casanova One (from the west)COATT Four (from the south)DELRO One (from the North / Lancaster, Modena VORs) aircraft >180ktsJASEN Two (from the west)Philipsburg One (from the North / Philipsburg VOR) turbojets onlyandSelinsgrove One (from the North / Williamsport / Wilkes-Barre VOR) non-turbojets > 180ktsfor EDDF there are 4 STARS:EPINO Two (Echo/Whiskey)ETARU One (Echo/Whiskey)Gedern One (Echo/Whiskey)Spessart One (Echo/Whiskey)and RNAV Transitions (depending on what runways they are landing on)EPINO 07 / 25 RNAV TransitionETARU 07 / 25GED (Gedern) 07 / 25PSA (Spessart) 07 / 25These are based on one-year old charts that I have (so there may be newer STARs out there.)Have you tried looking in the appropriate VATSIM ARTCC's website?http://www.vacc-sag.org/ then click Charts and select EDDF to find charts for EDDF.It appears the STARs are now EPINO 5 (E/W); ETARU 4 (E/W); Gedern 2E/1W; and Spessart 2 (E/W)http://zdc.fsuniverse.com/pilots.htm then Click Charts and then IAD to find charts for KIADCurrent STARS are: Casanova Two; JASEN Three others being the same.Cheers :)Woodreau / KMVL

Current KIAD approach charts and sids and stars for $4.25