Sign in to follow this  
Carob

PS Panels 737NG

Hello. I was hoping someone can help out here.Has anyone else had any problems opening some of the outer doors on an aircraft after installing the PS Panels 737NG panel?Everything on the panel itself works okay, but, at least when used with the POSKY 737 the air stairs and the baggage doors do not open. The commands that used to open them now just open and close the main cabin door.If I remove the panel from that same aircraft the doors work fine.Anyone have any ideas as to what's going on here?Thanks!

Also, can anyone tell me if I might have done something wrong or is it normal (in this panel) to not have a separate switch for NAV and Strobe lights. It seems as if the one switch controls them both.

Didn't someone here make you a gauge to open and close the doors?

"Also, can anyone tell me if I might have done something wrong or is it normal (in this panel) to not have a separate switch for NAV and Strobe lights. It seems as if the one switch controls them both."

<Click>(>K:STROBES_TOGGLE)(>K:TOGGLE_NAV_LIGHTS)</Click> somewhere in one of the 290+ .xml gauge files would be my guess.

I don't know what that means. Are you saying to modify one (some) of the gauge files? If so I don't know how to do that.

I'm saying that the nav light switch is probably coded to toggle the strobes and the nav lights when you click it. There's nothing wrong with anything, it's just the way the designer set it up.

That's exactly what I'm trying to find out...If this is the what the designer intended or if I am missing something. Unfortunately PS Panels is no more so I can't direct it their way.