Sign in to follow this  
Guest J.T

Please Help =]

Guest J.T

Hello.i have quite a big problem with my FS2004 at the momentand was wondering if anyone could help.i've tried looking for a support e-mail address at Microsoft. but when i tried it came to a page where u had to pay

Hi JT,It would be helpful to briefly describe your computer. Processor, memory, sound card and video card. Also check to ensure your sound card has the latest drivers. Thanks.Bob..

honestly, sad but true, your probably best to get support from here.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest Mike_Luchia

Not so quick there. Have you tried renaming the fs9.cfg file and letting it build a new one? You could also try different drivers for your video card. The newest ones are not always the best ones for your card. Also, you could try uninstalling any addons you have, one at a time and see if that helps.I would try renaming the fs9.cfg file first. An uninstall and reinstall does not remove the fs9.cfg file so even after doing the reinstall, you will still have the same problem, if the problem originally was located in the fs9.cfg file.Video drivers would be a close second as a possible cause, so try the fs9.cfg file rename first then try different video card drivers.Good luck.

Guest Mike_Luchia

C:Documents and SettingsUser NameApplication DataMicrosoftFS9This is a hidden folder by default. In Windows Explorer, ToolsFolder OptionsView and check "Show hidden files and folders" I suggest you make a shortcut to the fs9.cfg file and put it on your desktop, where you can access it from there from now on.

Guest J.T

Ok it seems i cannot find a way of fixing thisi will unfortunately restore my computer to factory settings,that goodness i have all my files on the laptop and all FS stuff on the computer, soo it wont be that much of a hasslejust a thanks to everyone who has given there advice!it was greatly appriatiated ! :DJT!