Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Kai Tak Gone......................

I was looking on Google earth today and it's gone!Just resembles a building site now!What a sad day for simmers eh?

Dave Taylor gb.png

>I was looking on Google earth today and it's gone!>>Just resembles a building site now!>>What a sad day for simmers eh?Hi,For simmers is not bad at all. The good thing with simming is that you can create an environment that you feel comfortable with. Like me for example,....I am currently making my FS as an 1980

Staffan

Tell me more Staffan? I'm interested.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Yes Staffan, lets see some screenies please .... I would love to see some shots from the 80's. :)

Guest dpc

Oh, we're just a bunch of old guys around here. I'd like to see them as well!

>Yes Staffan, lets see some screenies please .... I would love>to see some shots from the 80's. :)>regards>>Ed

Hi Ed,Hehehe,...not that much to show for the moment. I am currently trying to add some scandinavian good old AI. And will continue withthe rest of scandinavia when some time will be available. :-)Here is some of the good old DC8, DC9 and F28 in SAS and Linjeflyg liveries.

http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/175483.jpg

Staffan[/font size]
http://www.scandicair.com/images/fs9_pilots_club.gifDell Dimension 4600 P4/2.8 at 3.0 Ghz, 1024 Mb DDR333 Dual channel memory (2x256,1x512)AGP 256 Mb ATI Radeon X850 Pro ViVo flashed to a X850 XT PE, Omega 2.6.87 (CAT 5.12)DirectX 9.0c, W XP Home with SP2, E171FPb Flat panel monitor 17"370Gb HD (120 GB Maxtor, 250GB Samsung) 7200rpm ATA, Lacie 250Gb Extern HDBlogg: http://blogg.passagen.se/primeaviFiles: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View

Staffan

Very cool! :-kewl ...hmmm you have got me thinking.I would like to have two FS9 sims ...one up-to-date and one retro.When I get my new 'puter I will impliment this. :)

This is exactly what I have wanted for a looooong time now. Even back in the FS2002 days, I tried to raise my voice that MS could easily make a complete retrosim along with a up to date sim. But,..it remained just a dream. :-(However, I think we could easily put together a group of people, creating a complete 70

Staffan

Guest Ken_Verga

Your wha wha what???? You must post the specs here. Well havent seen you in the screenshot forum.

>This is exactly what I have wanted for a looooong time now.>Even back in the FS2002 days, I tried to raise my voice that>MS could easily make a complete retrosim along with a up to>date sim. But,..it remained just a dream. :-(>>However, I think we could easily put together a group of>people, creating a complete 70

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

"I can't wait until this guy finishes his Kai Tak project for all of us 747 drivers."I can't either! ClutchProject 9Dragons

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Guest Ken_Verga

lol Cant wait for yourself to finish it ;P

Clutch,Please, Oh PLEEEEEASE get it done for us. It looks fantastic!Kim