Sign in to follow this  
simbio

key assignment in 744F PMDG

Sorry but I need some help.I have assign some key shortcut to the 744F PMDG menu for increase/decrease Altitude CTRL+Tab+1Nm/CTRL+Tab+2Nm and increase/decrease Speed CTRL+Tab+3Nm/CTRL+Tab+4Nm.Now with the use of FSUIPC R. I want to map these keys to the buttons N

Fabrizio-Currently the only way I know of to do this is to purchase FSUIPC. Then you can map any standard FS9 command or any PMDG menu command to any button. I map everything in FSUIPC, disabling joysticks in FS. Then I assign everything individually to each a/c. A bit of work to set it all up, but works wonderfully. Also, you and copy and paste in the FSUIPC for different but similar a/c.Just one option.Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Fabrizio!Yes, the best way is to use registered FSUIPC on the Button & Switches subpage. Use the left menu for assigning. Remember to choose an assignment first in PMDG key assign menu and then do the same via FSUIPC.If something doesn't work, try another assignment or doublecheck the default key assignemnt menu of you MFS as you may have that key combination already assigned to something else.Best regards,Rafal