Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joeeen

Veichles around the aircraft?

Guest Joeeen

Hello!I really want to have veichles around my aircraft when I park it at a gate for example. Refuelingtruck, bagagewagons etc etc. Is there any download for this available? Perhaps you can program it in to the aircraft if I have the textures for the veichles?Thanks for any hints.Regards Johan

Johan,Look at Aerosoft's Airport Enhancement (AES), available on their website. Doesn't cover every airport yet, but a fair number of addon airports and it's worth a look.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Guest Joeeen

Thanks, looks good. But I don

Guest Joeeen

Thanks, looks good. But I don

Hi,If you would like that functionality, you have to contact the developer of the aircraft. All service vehicles have to be 'attched' to your aircraft. Your aircraft flies together with your (hidden) service vehicles to the next airport. When landed, you press a button (or automatically when engines not running) and they will become visible.For this method you are depended on the aircraft developer.Alternatively, you can include the service vehicles yourself in the scenery, but then you have to do it for each airport separately.They will be visible all time and you have to taxi specifically to the area/gate you placed the service vehicles.So to make a long story short: Get AES of Aerosoft as advised above. It will cost you a few bugs, but worth every penny.Being at the airport is as much fun as flying in the air.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Guest Joeeen

Okey thank you! But how do you include the service vehicles in the scenery? I have the textures for the vehicles but how do I go from there? I must code it somewhere? thanksregards johan

I'm not a scenery designer, but I think there are some freeware and payware scenery designers available.Better check/ask here:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=123

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

I know it's been a couple of weeks since you asked the question but hopefully you're still scanning the forum. Seeing these new additions to the library reminded me--Camil Valiquette adds animations to quite a few releases, like the two below:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...4ac&DLID=107548http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...4ac&DLID=107547Also, here's a link to Camil's website:http://pages.infinit.net/camsimUsing the wing fold command on the two aircraft in the links above, and you'll get some very nice animation of ground equipment--some of the best done in the hobby.Regards,John

Guest ThrottleUp

I wish all FS9 planes had that! Its such a neat and simple idea. Shut down the plane at the gate, press a key and it spawns service-vehicles.The freeware Bae 146 also has this and the cargo version even pops open the cargo door and you can see the containers moving in and out...even the cargo forklift is done!!