Sign in to follow this  
G-SWSM

FS9 AI Traffic in FS Navigator.

Hi Gang.I wondered if it was possible to see the AI traffic in FS Nav when you are in FS9.I know we can see other traffic in FS Nav when on line in VATSIM etc, but what about our own AI traffic.Many thanks.

I would have to say no - but you might check the FSNav support forums.The developer might not be on there much, but there is a lot more experience and knowledge about FSNav there.You can see FS9 AI aircraft in a radar type view with the Map tool from the Microsoft TrafficToolBox SDK - just put the TrafficToolBox.dll in your modules folder.http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555857

Steve, the only traffic you will see in FSnav are 'multiplayer' participants using the same 'LAN' connection in m/player as your self.AI traffic are confined to simulation off line limits whereas if your using 'Flightsim Commander' (A FSX and FS9 alternative) you WILL see AI traffic in the game.

Dave Taylor gb.png

I've d/l'd the module but, how do I bring up the radar? Dave

The Traffictoolbox.dll goes in the modules folderWhen you are in FS select Tools from the top Menu and Traffic Tool Box and Map