Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

FS9 doesnt recognize me as admin?

FS9, as well as XP in general in't recognizing me as an administrator. I'm the only account and I KNOW I'm the admin. Anyone ever seen this and how to correct XP?

If XP says you're not an Administrator then you have a problem. What does it say under User Accounts?Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Why not log in into "Administrator" account? There you can surely make all the changes.

>Why not log in into "Administrator" account? There you can>surely make all the changes.This didn't work here. The weird thing on my side is that FS runs perfectly normal apart from an error message that appears each time I boot up FS. Scenery installation and other administrative work in FS works normally!meatwater_nopermission.jpg-------------------MeatWater

Meat, are you by any chance logged into a domain or is your computer connected to a home or work network?Regards,Mike T.

It's connected to a home network via router and permanent IP address-------------------MeatWater

In the user account panel, verify that your sign-in account is as follows: . Verify also that there are no other accounts defined there also.Verify that the value for is correct.

Mike, could you provide a screenshot please? I thought the "user account window" is that with my mug next to my sign in name - there is no more informatione there, so doubt that I'm looking in the right place...-------------------MeatWater

Meat. Email me at michael (at) toussaintonline.net and I'll be more than happy to help ya out... I have a few ideas what your problem may be.I'm running Vista on all my PCs so screenies probably won't help. Check out Control Panel > User Accounts > Manage User Accounts (more or less translates into the same steps in XP, if I remember correctly). You will see the accounts authorized to login to your PC and their account level (Restricted User, User or Administrator). Regards,Mike