Sign in to follow this  
Guest hoohah

Panels for MelJets 747 and 777's.

Can anyone suggest new panels for Mel's 747-400, 777-200ER and 777-300.Thanks---Jerry---

For the Meljet 777 I use a panel made by Jorge Salas, the file name is b777pam.zip And for the 747 I use a panel made by Jorge Salas, the file name is b747pa2.zip (I also use this panel in the posky 747-400 v3)

Guest racartron

I "eko" those choices. Great panels with lots and lots of very nice features. the 777 panel makes an interesting selection for the 737-800 and 900 models -- given the newness of those birds.Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what.

Try these two panels from Chritophe Jeanne. They are great and very framerate friendly.SP777pnl.cj.zip ------- for 7777474pcj.zip ------- for 744Both are easy to find at avsim. Just try to search for "Jeanne" in MS 2002 Panels and there they are.SP

Guest united777

Hey, I use the PSS 744 and 777 panels for his work (744 for the posky 747v3's).Well for some odd reason my distance or whatnot is way off on the MEljet 777/pss 777v2 panelFor instance, I'll be on a taxiway lined up perfectly (when viewing from outside the aircraft). But from the inside, I'll be way off the center line. When I'll land I'll see some smoke way in front of me, which is obviously not possible. anyone else with these problems? thanks !"... AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!"[b/]

Thanks to all for the replies and the information.---Jerry---

Guest hoohah

>Hey, I use the PSS 744 and 777 panels for his work (744 for >the posky 747v3's).Well for some odd reason my distance or >whatnot is way off on the MEljet 777/pss 777v2 panel >For instance, I'll be on a taxiway lined up perfectly (when >viewing from outside the aircraft). But from the inside, >I'll be way off the center line. When I'll land I'll see >some smoke way in front of me, which is obviously not >possible. anyone else with these problems? thanks ! >>"... AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!" Try fiddling with the values in the section given below in the Aircraft.cfg file of the plane in question:...in 'Views' section...eyepoint=43.7, -1.31, 3.55//(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distanceThe above values are just an example and don't necessarily apply to your plane.Also, the above values are related to the 'reference_datum_position'values (usually 0,0,0) in the same file.HTH,- T Edwin (hoo)May the wings of Liberty never lose feather.