Sign in to follow this  
Guest KemoF15

BluePrint Scenery

Guest KemoF15

GentsAny comments from users of BluePrint airport scenery? I'm debating on purchasing KCLE--judging by screenshots--looks ok but not up in the Cloud 9/FlyTampa/Imagine category of airport scenery.ThanksKemoF15

Guest Keyno-onyeK

I have KRDU and KIAD for FS9 by Blueprint, very good. I didn't buy KCLE because of the freeware scenery by Shehryar 'Shez' Ansari. I think its better, because it's free. And Shez got talent.

Guest thedoggg

They make nice scenery, but don't expect it to be as good as Flightscenery (no one is). I have KIAD and enjoy it very much. Much nicer and performs much better than the older Simflyers version. Haven't tried the others but may go ahead and purchase them too.Regards, Carlos

I purchased KDAL for FSX. The frame rates are horrible with AI installed. It's hard to tell who's at fault the sceney or FSX.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

I have been running DAL, CLE, IAD and RDU in FSX and the FPS are fair. I think the problem has more to do with FSX than with the scenery. Yes, they are not FlyTampa quality but they are nice and they are doing some airports that are badly needed. In addition, they are priced very well. I am looking for to reinstalling FS9 and trying them out there. Something tells me I will be pleased.Bottom line, you can't go wrong for the price and I believe they could charge more and I would still be satisfied.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

I'm a reasonably content user of KCLE and KIAD. The good thing about BluePrint is that they're putting out sceneries of airports that haven't gotten the attention they deserve. Some interesting projects coming up also, like KMSP and KPIT.I think that deserves encouragement. As well as the fact they're still producing for FS9.Sure, no FlyTampa, but they're learning and releasing...:D

Mike...