Sign in to follow this  
BobP

FSP and Maddog 2006..

As soon as I hit "Start Flight" in FSP menu the windscreen freezes over. (KSAN and 15c). This occurs when I launch the flight from the Madddog Load Manager. If I start FS9, then select the flight (skip the load manager), it does not occur. I am using an FSP Payload Model specifically for the Maddog 2006 download from the FSP site. (July 2007). I am also using AES at KSAN. I just purchased the plane and did apply the latest patch.Has anyone else experienced this?Bob... I submitted a registration to the Maddog site yesterday, but have not received a confirmation email yet.

Could someone who is registered on the Maddog 2006 forum post that their registration system is not sending emails. Or at least not to me. It has been a full day since registering. I can log in but I cannot post. Also, I cannot find any way to communicate with the Maddog authors since they do not provide any email address for support. And as an update to my post above, the windscreen ices up regardless of whether I launch from the LM or not. It just takes longer. Thank you in advance. Bob..

Guest Jeff Berman

mailto:support@flythemaddog.com

Thanks Jeff, I could not find anything on their site. Bob..

Can someone who CAN post on their forum send a PM to an Admin that their registration process is broke. I have tried 3 different times and have not gotten any response from the webmaster or support (emails). I can log in but cannot post/PM. Thanks..Bob..