Sign in to follow this  
heavy1216

Air Force One

Does anybody know where i can find some Flight Plans for Air Force One

HAPPY FLYING
~G "Heavy1216" Edge

Intel Core i9 10850k 5.0ghz, GeFore RTX 3080 , ASUSTek Prime Z490-V, 32GB DDR4 3600

Guest Mike_Luchia

In this day and age? Very very unlikely anything like this would be available.

You'll have to make those up yourself. No way would the .gov ever publish routes for AF1.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

do you mean AI plans? like to get an AI air force one flying around?

Project AI has a package of representative flight plans of the Presidential Airlift Group.http://www.projectai.com/forums/index.php?...ds&showfile=522The FP for the package includes two around the world flights - intended to represent presidential flights to places the US president has visited in the past. They are not designed to represent any single week.Frankly, except during a heavy campaign season - the aircraft do very little flying and visit very few airports.You do understand that Air Force ONE is a call sign and not a specific aircraft. There are two B742/ VC-25A and one B752/C32 which are used by the President of the US frequently.All are based at Andrews AFB - KADW and you will need an AFCAD because there is no default parking at the airport.When in Texas at his ranch near Waco - the Presidential aircraft and supporting aircraft will land at KCNW, not KACT. (Not in the package).Also, most US presidential trips include at least one additional military executive transport aircraft - either B737 or B757 and at least two C-17 aircraft. There is also often a charter B737 or B727 for press.The C-17 are advance aircraft which land somewhere between a few hours and a day before the President and depending upon where the President is going they will carry up to two limo and two helicopters.Redundancy is the key element in Presidential travel. He always has a backup protected limo, helicopter and aircraft available.I remember his visit to KELD a couple years ago. Two C-17's, four helicopters - the two for the President and two US Army support birds for the Secret Service, a VC20/G-IV for his advance staff, a charter B737 for press and then the President arrived on the C-32/B757.Most of the aircraft were parked out on the 13/31 runway because the airport doesn't have anything close to enough ramp space of that many planes.

Guest PARADISE

That's amazing, isn't it? Now correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the PM of Great Britain usually fly commercial, (ie-regular Speedbird flights), when their available?John M

Purse strings tightened further now we have a Scottish PM.Easyjet all the way.--Dean

Guest Binncott

Hi Reggie,On short to mid distance flights, the Queen will more often than not use one of the 2 Bae-146 from 32 (The Royal) Squadron, based at RAF Northolt, just outside London. They also provide Bae-125 used by members of the Royal Family and other VIPs.Callsign used by a/c carrying the Queen or other Royal is Kittyhawk.Long haul flights used to be carried out by VC-10's from Brize Norton, but in these days of PC and being seen to be cost effective they will charter an aircraft from British Airways. Gordon Brown used a chartered 767 on his US visit.CheersStewstews_404.jpg

The US gets real concerned about the communications capabilities of the aircraft - expecially after 9/11 when President Bush was in the second VC-25A which did not have the updated secure communcations suite.Now both VC-25A's have that capability, and at least one of the C-32's has been upgraded extensively, though not to the capability of the VC-25A.Speaking of PC - back in 73 or 74 during the gasoline crisis - President Nixon flew from California to DC on a regular United Airlines commercial flight.Of course it drove the Secret Service nuts and only happened once. The idea of the President being trapped inside an aircraft with who knows who bought tickets...That said - the entire fleet for the President's travel probably is less flight time and less fuel used each year than the National Basketball Association or the NFL teams.