Sign in to follow this  
Guest mballam

Newbie needs help!!!

Guest mballam

Hi Ladies and Gents, this is my first post here, very nice site with very informative forums. (Well done all!!!)I have a very simple question ( i have only been flight simming a few weeks)....I know that pressing ; saves the flight, but how do i restart back to the saved point when i crash!!! I am learning how to do an I.L.S. landing, so far i think i have probably wiped out about 10 billion people :(Sorry if this is a simple question, but i keep having to do a flight between two airports, and as you all know, there are only so many hours in a day!!!Thanks,Marcus.

Hi,Newbies and 'oldies' needn't crash and have to put up with that restarting stuff -- most of us would not be offended if you turn off CRASH DETECT. Aircraft > Realism (I think). If you want to reload that saved flight when you mess up the approach, do so; I do much the same thing. Crash detect off/ unlimited fuel - it needs to stay fun and not like work...Loyd

Guest crotiusf16

Glad to see someone takes the long road to get what he wants. Keep on trying, eventually you will be like most of us. "Practice makes you powerful with the stick"

Guest ThrottleUp

Hallo,I suggest you turn it off. Its a reload hassle and you do not really need it IMO - you will *know* when you go wrong hee hee.1. Set up your landing so its just the way you want it2. Make sure the needle is centered and you have the right power, flap setting etc.3. Now save this flight. Name it "A - Landing Practice" (you put an "A" it appears at the top of the Save Flights list and u dont have to keep scrolling)Now go fly..when you wanna reload just press CTRL + ; and it will rewind to where u left off! :)