Sign in to follow this  
DaryllB25840

TBM 700 VC night gauge lighting problem

I understand that Bill Leaming solved the VC night lighting gauge problem for the TBM 700.I also understand that he sent the fix to the authors of the TBM 700 which was posted as freeware in Nov. 2005. I think he understood that the fix was going to be included in an update which never came about.In FS9's effects folder is the fx_vclight_TBM.fx file where I suspect the problem lies.Is it a copyright consideration or something else that prevents the fix from being shared with the forum subscribers?J

Alas I think it's the vc gauges themselves which would have been reworked for night backlighting. If I'm not mistaken the vc light effects just add vc dome lighting in vc and external views. Wish I could have the mods as well, it's quite a piece of freeware and that would be fantastic icing.regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark