Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ice

good 737-200 panel

Thanks very much, i really appreciate it.

If you have a moment, would you mind sending it my way?tclarke@fas.harvard.eduThanks so much:-beerchug

Guest Shane Strong CYHZ

hey flythespitfire i tried to just send you a email and its down can you email me please thanksshane

Hi there, In response to vicrus, I tried the dreamfleet panel with the yeodesigns 737-200, but the plane is very difficult to control manually with the dreamfleet panel( especially during a manual landing ). Is it necessary to adjust the panel cfg file in order to mate this panel with the yeodesigns 737-200.Thanks for any assistance.J.C. (MYNN)

Guest mikehaska

Can someone please email the package to me, too?mikehaska@shaw.caThanks!

Guest cast1010

Hi guys, sorry to bother you.If someone PLEASE can send it to me as well, I would really appreciate it.Best regards,cast1010@mb.sympatico.ca

Man, that panel looks scrumptious! Could you please send it my way as well, I went looking for it myself after reading this post and could find it nowhere, email is Fiveholer@sbcglobal.net Thanks!.:Fiveholer:.Intel P4 2.4GHz - Asus P4PE Mobo - Crucial 512MB PC2700 DDR - 64MB Leadtek Winfast Geforce 3 TI200/Det. 30.82

Could someone send it to me?Thanks Andrewwadelaney3@comcast.net

Where are the fuel gauges and the light switches on the main panelThanks Andrew

Hope you don't have a limit on bandwidth sent! ;)Here's one more: davec@autobahn.mb.ca (I think it can handle 6-7MB files, otherwise if it bounces try davec@stealth.kirenet.com )

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Guest Shane Strong CYHZ

read the readme text dont dump all the guages in the guage folder you have to move them in there folder they are in to the guage folder

Well I messed that up. Thought I read but apparently not. All is well now.Thank you, Andrew

Great panel, and I would love to be able to use this panel, but my email won't handle such a download. Can you not upload it to avsim?:-)please? Cheers!

To put the icing on the cake, you should download and install this file: ar732sn1.zip By Daniel R. Careri.This is an excellent 737-200 sound package. Found at the other site.Cheers

Guest kilo_sierra17

I would really like that panel also, send to kstangrecki@shaw.ca, I think it should be able to take a 6-7 MB file.