Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ice

good 737-200 panel

If its not too much trouble could you send the panel to me also?derickson@satx.rr.comthanks:pigfairy

Guest Wizard

Where did you get the panel? I woll get it from that site..you seem busy??MBWZA

I'd like this panel as well FlytheSpitfire... Maybe you should upload it to Avsim & Flightsim.com. This would cut down on so many of us requesting it via email which can be cumbersome... Anyway your panel looks awesome and I'm looking forward to using it...leo141@attbi.comThanks,Les--

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

How do you shut off the trim sound on your panel???

FS2020 

FlytheSpitfire , this panel looks really good. What airfile do you use with it?Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithcrvm@iwon.com" A little learning is a dangerous thing"AMD XP 2100 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ] K7S5A MB |[b]GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

Your panel is awesome!!! If I didn't know any better, I'd say your the guy who did that wonderful 727 panel that was released before the CaptainSim package. Another great job... I'm wondering do any 737-200s have the autopilot you've included with your panel. All the ones I've seen had an autothrottle.. Yours functions like your 727 panel. I like the panel either way but I changed the autopilot to reflect the 737-200s I've personally seen...Thanks for another great panel....

FS2020 

Guest Terblanche

SpitfireCould you mail the panel to me as well ...?Kind regardsTerblancheterblanche1@telkomsa.net

Gentlemen..... For the Record.... This is not my panel, I did not create it, or spend hundreds of hours designing the gauges. All I did was modify it, to be used with the Yeo 737-200 aircraft, which is the airfile I'm using with it. I think we all know who created it and the thank-you's belong to Richard Probst, for designing his excellent 727 package. This is why, you will not find it and I will not upload it to AVSIM or Flighsim etc, because I'am not the designer, just the modifier.As for the people that have his panel, you should respect the copywrite laws and not upload it either...Cheers

Could you send this panel to me also? Rich rsheve1282@comcast.net

Guest Ice

OMG..How cool is that?!!!!Can I have it?...please say yes!!diogocarlos@netcabo.ptClear skies, Happy landings!!!