Sign in to follow this  
Guest TucasD

Nellis AFB is gone?

Guest TucasD

I went to load up a flight earlier today out of Nellis AFB. When it finally loaded I was in the middle of the desert instead of being at the beginning of the active runway. What happened to my Nellis AFB scenery? Help Please?

Guest wwayneross60

Hmm, was Las Vegas missing also? Could you slew to Nellis? Are you using Nellis Addon Scenery?

Guest TucasD

Las Vegas hasn't disappeared only Nellis, I don't have any Nellis Addon Scenenry; however I have installed a freeware McCarran scenery file and GE Pro. I have not flown out of Nellis or KLAS since I've installed these Addons. Should I reinstall my default sceneries then reinstall my addons?

Guest TucasD

Its Microchip Softwares' KLAS v2.0; I downloaded it from Simviation. Its freeware.

I took a look at that scenery. first thing I note is there is now a version 2.5 of that scenery.The 2.0 scenery installs within Addon Scenery by default (it can be custom installed to another location). A default KLAS texture in namwtexture is backed up and replaced. The other new bgl files installed work as follows:LAS_KLAS_APT AFCAD style airport for KLASLAS_LC replacement land classLAS_Lib, LAS_Lib2 library files containing 3d objectsLAS_Scenery scenery object placement file places 65 objects at KLASLAS_Taxi KLAS taxi signsLAS_X_01 - LAS_X_Homes 3d object scenery exclusion rectangles for KLASI did not attempt to actually install this into my scenery.cfg, but I see nothing in these files which would affect Nellis at all. Are you also having problems at North LV or Henderson Exec?scott s..