Sign in to follow this  
Guest crasher

Saving flights

Guest crasher

Hi all, I think this might have been discussed before? I save a flight in FS9 say with A330/340 and when I want to continue it at a later date the complete flight as I saved it isn`t present ie the mcdu doesn`t continue as I left it. Is there a way around this? I just keep flying halfway to nowhere and nowhere ain`t an interesting place to land. Thanks for any help Alan

Guest ThrottleUp

I will assume you are not using a complex adon plane with a complex panel :)You should have no problems doing this at all. I regularly save flights and come back to them and they all resume just fine. Just press the ; key and give it a name and thats it. Later just click on the saved file and the flight should resume where you left off. However if I understand right you are doing all of the above and the flight is still not being saved?

I think he is using the PSS A330/340. Just head over to the PSS (phoenix) forum here and you find your answer in the discussions.:-)JohanA LITTLE LESS CONVERSATION, AND A LITTLE MORE ACTION PLEASE..http://www.jdserver.mine.nu/johan

Guest crasher

Hi Johan, Yes you are correct it is PSS,I willhae look on their site. Thanks to you and NevinAlan

Guest ThrottleUp

Ahh right! Hope you find a fix :)