Sign in to follow this  
Guest AndyP

AP slight incremental increase/decrease problem

Guest AndyP

Apologies for what is probably a very newbie question.In the 737-400 I am having problems with increasing and decreasing heading, altitude, course etc etc.I can increase/decrease the heading by 10 degrees, but if i try to make a smaller adjustment (using Shift + =, Shift = -) it doesn't work.How do I set the heading selector box to something like 283 degrees?

Hi,Some computers have this problem, although I've never seen it in a default panel (I assume you are using the default 737 panel?). If you have the registered version of FSUIPC you can check a setting in there that fixes this.Hope this helps,--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___

Guest Bill Hinton

Try using:Filename: cpitcmdr.zip License: Freeware Added: 6th March 2006 Downloads: 3440 Author: Glenn Copeland Size: 155kb Hope this helps,

>Try using:>>Filename: cpitcmdr.zip >License: Freeware >Added: 6th March 2006 >Downloads: 3440 >Author: Glenn Copeland >Size: 155kb >>Hope this helps,>>Hello I would agree with this,i use CC but if you are fairly new you may find the business of installing third party gauges a little difficult.I am sure in most planes as well as using the autopilot heading box to set your heading,you can use the actual heading indicator itself which should have a little knob on it that you can turn and that will move your heading indicator and that should show in the heading box of your autopilot.Anyway it IS possible.cheers AndyAlthough cockpit commander is good,you should be able to alter your heading to whatever you want without its use.Are you using your mouse or the keybord.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest AndyP

Thank you all for the advice.I'm using an add-on 737-400 panel, and have an unregistered copy of FSUIPC that I will have to get around to registering some day.Will give Cockpit Commander a go in the meantime...

Andy,Also, if you haven't already tried using your mouse wheel, instead of clicking, give that a try. You can use it in almost all cases where you use a click of the mouse, such as changing heading or frequency on the radio.Wilson