Sign in to follow this  
Guest frhorn

Colorado River Gorge (cr_gorge.zip)"

Guest frhorn

Trying to reach Holger: Message for Holger Sandman:Holger,I have attempted to install subject and have run into a major problem.Following your instructions, I extracted the file into a temp folder, and moved the "CRG_hold" folder into "FS9SceneryNamw folder. I then double clicked on the "install - backup of default files.bat" The DOS window showed for an instant and then disappeared. When I checked in the CRG_hold" folder, nothing was there. I then checked the "compatibility with other landscape addons.txt. Nothing therein was applicable. I then closed all files and restarted the computer. Now FS2004 will get to the point of adding textures anywhere between 15% and 43% and then crash. I have retried the above several times with the same results. I have also found that FS9 will run OK in Europe and Canada. I suspect the file FS9sceneryNamw is corrupted.Can you offer any help?ThanksBob Marsteller

Hi, sorry this is not Holger but if there's more than one person with the same problem we have better chance of finding a solution.I had the same problem with the British Columbia for Ultimate Terrain. In the install procedures I need to drop a folder containing two .bat files, one for install and one for uninstall. When I clicked nothing happened, except for a dos windows for a brief moment, but no files appeared.Are you using Vista? I think that's part of the problem. Well I think it is for me...