Sign in to follow this  
georgetyrrell

David Malty Comet

Just a heads up for regular flyers of this mans wonderful aircraft, he has apparently gotten the FS bug again and quotes from the Classic britsh flight sim forum say he has finished the new virtual cockpit of this fine bird, and if he previous incarnations are anything to go by this will be a real treasure. www.dmflightsim.co.uk for updatesGeorge

Thanks for that heads-up GeorgeI have had David's Tridents and BAC 1-11's (together with Rick Pipers HS748) on my hardrive for a long time - but being mainly a GA flyer until now, they have remained unused. I have just started to investigate the HS748 and realised how good it really is. I anticipate that Davids a/c are equally as good. I feel that I have largely exhausted the GA scene in FS9 and am ready to move onto larger a/c - so will keep an eye out for the Comet. I am not too keen on glass cockpits myself.Barry

David's BAC 111 is outstanding, and best of all, his vc's seem to work exceptionally well on mid-level machines - very good gauge refresh rates without an fps hit.I'm really looking forward to this update.Dale

Dale

Amazing the number of folks it took to fly the comet. That plane probably had a gunners mate and a bosun!

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Nope its not out yet, don't let the homepage fool you his posts on cbfsim.co.uk state that he has finished it and is beta testing it himself to iron out any bugs. I don't know how he gets such visually stunning aircraft with great realism to run like the default aircraft and not ask a penny for them. Yeah Ricks HS748 is a joy, the soundset for all these old british aircraft are the most impressive bits for me.George

Guest ThrottleUp

Wow amazing....I really hope he does a Nimrod! What talent :)