Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Alphasim video's

After reading about Alphasim releasing the 'Gripen' I downloaded the video of it together with the Eurofighter and Rockwell B1B video's.While watching them I became so annoyed that at no time could you hear the sounds of these aircraft, just music that was supposed to entertain us?When are these and other people, going to realise that we want to hear ALL that we're getting for our money?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest JIMJAM

Its the same on youtube.Every video regardless of what it is has a soundtrack.I finally find a video of something Ive interested in,say a r/c helicopter, Payware plane,sports highlight, you name it.Click it on and BAM, death metal,rap,......Anymore I turn my volumn down when I watch videos.As far as paywares or freebies. I cusomize my sounds anyways.Ive built up a huge library of sounds and mix/match them to my likings.

I'm not against them using a bit of music but, there should be a period when we are allowed to listen to all the sounds in the sim?Maybe, this thread might get a response from the people concerned?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest JIMJAM

Tell ya what.Go to Alphasims forums and complain.I double dog dare you.

Guest JIMJAM

You got me:P Im a LOOOOOOOONG time buyer of Alpha and "nicely" suggested that their prices were getting a little steep.a really excited user descended apon me demanding my head or a slow death.It was even suggested I was a planted spy from another developer sent in to cause trouble and ruin their sales.Not publicly,but the head cheese over there did apologize to me.This ought to get good if its not locked.:-bla My bet. 3-4 post then locked.

>You got me:P >This ought to get good if its not locked.:-bla >My bet. 3-4 post then locked.Where's your contribution then, if you agree :-) Or maybe not eh? ;_) I might get accused of an Avsim spy hahaha

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest JIMJAM

Dont get me wrong.I really like Alphas stuff.Easy on the frames,jump in and fly.And besides where else you gonna find the planes they offer.The SR-71 is great. So is the Valkyre.I have both the planes you watched the vids for.The b1 is older but they upgraded the graphics a little and I really like it.The Gripen is ok. I prefer the f-22.Just do not exepect any systems modeling.I bought just about everything they offered but as their prices kept creeping up but the quality stayed the same, Ive only bought the ones I REALLY WANTED.With their last heli hitting $40, Alpha has priced themselves out of my market.BTY-Sounds are the last thing I worry about. Dig through the library and find some good ones.For example. For a old 60s era bomber I will find a 727,dc-9 sound set. I will change the gearup/down, flaps,touch downs, wind ect and create a custom sound.Ive even got a dedicated sound folder where I collect various sounds so i can use them.

Guest JIMJAM

Guess it was the weekend.I figured it would have been locked at 2-3 post.