Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

Any developers thinking of Cessna new C-162

This is Cessnas new sport pilot airplane. Looks great. Would love to see Dreamfleet or Eaglesoft or one of the other top flight developers build this bird!

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Indeed however I'd like to see other LSA's as well for example the Zenith CH-701. Much more interesting flight characteristics as it is a real STOL plane.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/176545.jpgAnd to stay in the spirit of Cessna I'd rather like to see a good Cessna 180/185 e.g. with Carenado quality. What are these guys doing these days...Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

>And to stay in the spirit of Cessna I'd rather like to see a>good Cessna 180/185 e.g. with Carenado quality. What are these>guys doing these days...My thoughts exactly !!!

While this specific aircraft is not on our list we can say that we have at least one LSA in early planning stages but doubt we'll be able to even get it to the drawing board before second quarter 2008:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Mine too! C185 with Carenado quality and my pocket is open :)

Guest ThrottleUp

My turn my turn :(Ok..if Carenado create a Cessna Grand Caravan I am SO getting it without a second thought!!!!!