Sign in to follow this  
Guest retinchet2

skAI and Adobe Ai packs are the best (they are free!!)

Guest retinchet2

After doing some research to find a suitable AI program, I stumbled across the skAI pack. This package is absolutely the most stunning AI pack ever created, no payware program can even come close. Also, another AI program, called Adobe's AI Pack, is comparable, that's why I use both of them silmultaneously for the most amazing AI experience one could imagine. When you're flying at crusing altitude, you can see planes of every make and model sharing the virtual skies with you! You pan to your left, theres a CRJ, when you pan to your right theres a 757 and so on. Visit this link if you want the skAI pack. This AI program easily outclasses Ultimate Traffic and MyTraffic, bar none.

Guest retinchet2

>After doing some research to find a suitable AI program, I>stumbled across the skAI pack. This package is absolutely the>most stunning AI pack ever created, no payware program can>even come close. Also, another AI program, called Adobe's AI>Pack, is comparable, that's why I use both of them>silmultaneously for the most amazing AI experience one could>imagine. When you're flying at crusing altitude, you can see>planes of every make and model sharing the virtual skies with>you! You pan to your left, theres a CRJ, when you pan to your>right theres a 757 and so on. Visit this link if you want the>skAI pack. This AI program easily outclasses Ultimate Traffic>and MyTraffic, bar none.Mod: link removed...

These packages are nothing more than piracy. I am sure the people that put these together do not have the consent of all of the model designers, repainters, flightplanners and AFCAD designers to include their work in this package. As the AVSIM moderator said in your other post, freeware is not public domain. I am shocked that even after you saw your original post locked and the link deleted that you posted another thread on this. Just how dense are you?

Indeed, he's not the brightest bulb on the string. But, then again, he probably won't be around long enough to realize that.Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Guest Matt Johnson

Indeed he won't.*clickety-click*...