Sign in to follow this  
Guest nirvana

traffic problem

Guest nirvana

hey there!i just installed a VTBS scenery for the "new" airport of bangkok, suvarnabhumi (or sth like that) - there are no ai aircraft at the airport as they still fly to the old airport VTBD which is now closed irl. how can i get the ai aircraft to fly to VTBS instead of VTBD?i've no clue of ttools or things like that, i only installed PAI and WOAI packages... :-rollthank you in advance!

All standard FS9 traffic data is stored in a file called Traffic030528.bgl which can be found in your FS9/Scenery/World/Scenery folder. This file must be decompiled, altered, expanded with new flight plans, aircraft, airports, etc. and then compiled again. For this you need a program called TTools but there are also others.The only thing I can suggest to you is to download TTools and read the usage instructions which we all have had to do.Good luckHans

I imagine if you get some of the newer packages, they would use VTBS, otherwise the only alternative is to use ttools, or a front-end for it such as AI Traffic Mover or Y-route.scott s..

BTW - the old Bangkok airport - VTBD is not closed. It still has some commerical flights and will for a long time. It will also be the military and GA airport for the city for many years.But moving the vast majority of your commercial AI traffic to VTBS is easy with Traffic Tools.