Sign in to follow this  
out

Ready For Pushback v2 free!

>I think this is one of the fineest contributions to Flight>Sim Period Payware or Freeware, and to have it as a gift is>outstanding. Therefore please realize this is not a complaint,>just a few questions seeking information.>>The Appendice says: "When you installed the Vmax Classic 747,>an icon for the Passenger and Cargo loader was placed on your>desktop.">>The only two Icons that were placed on my desktop were: "RFP>Update" and "Where are the RFP Manuals". Both of these links>are to documents only with links to the RFP downloads at the>Panelshop site (All of which I have downloaded and looked>at).>>I have tried reinstalling. Same results.>>I have also looked in the "RVP_V2" folder found under the FS9>Root directory. I have downloaded and looked in all of the RFP>website links from panelshop.com. I have also looked in my>"Aircraft" folder. Even an XPPro search has not turned up the>utility.>>The same is true for the Takeoff Calculator as referenced in>the tutorial. Where is it, or how do I get it?>>The only two items that I have not addressed are two patches>which were included on the RFP download link, however>instructions for the V2 download state that all patches are>included in that installation and my interpretation is that>these patches are already installed.>>Could be mistaken, but I believe a missing fuel planner>utility may also be in question as absent.>>Anyone know where I am overlooking these utilities, or how I>get them?>>Thanks:>RTH>>Hey guys,I have the same question about the pax loader etc. Where can I get it?Cheers for now,Francois

Guest Ken_Verga

Whys this under panels!!!! It should be under original aircraft

This will go down as one of the greatest flight simulation add-ons of all time. RFP did more for me in terms of learning aircrft systems, and what you don't get to experience in the glass cockpit world, than you could imagine. Do yourself a favor, download this masterpiece, read the manual, have at least one flight where you program the INS and handle the fuel and other systems by hand. If you do this, you will have a greater appreciation for the 747 and modern heavies in general. The next time you jump in your PDMG 747, you will have a much deeper feeling of understanding of what goes on in the background automatically. It just gives you a whole better perspective on heavies. Let's hope the reason they are giving this away is because they are working on a new version:Ready for Pushback XRH

Guest Knikolaes

I am going to feel like an idiot for asking this but . . . I cannot find any comparison charts anywhere, including the RFP site. What exactly is the difference between RFP v2 and the payware VIP edition?Also another question:I found the loaders. The links are broken.Is there an alternative location to attain these files? I got the AC and the livery packs just fine but in the forum when I click for the loaders, etc, all I get is "page can't be displayed"

Guest Knikolaes

Same place i went before, but the links are working now. Probably like my forum is -- providor was down for nightly update at the time I was trying.Thank you. So there technically is no VIP edition then? That's where I got confused LOL. That's okay -- RFP v2 was a great birthday present for celebrating 32 :-)