Sign in to follow this  
out

Ready For Pushback v2 free!

It's very real, and a real service to the community as well! If you like the older 747s this is the one to have. Do download and read the manuals - you'll be lost otherwise.Thanks RT!DJ

This is quite fantastic...reading the manuals as soon as download finished. To all responsible...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!Thank YOU, Ralph!FS9 ROCKS...STILL... :))))Mitch'er

I started to read the manuals....and said this is a job for Super Printer!Printing as I type...hope the printer doesn't have a heart-attack! :)Looking forward to this....Gee...guess the grass will have to grow. I know what I will be doing this weekend.... :)Mitch

Download it now people as it is an amazing aircraft. Maybe a thing before Version 2. Ed, what's up with this? Thanks Ralph.At the bottom on the right of the link. Thanks for coffee Ralph.JimCYWG

I picked it up at Just Flight for $20 last winter and it came with a honking manual.She is a real pleasure for sure.Hats off to Ralph.Now if only the VIP edition was available......

Oh my god! What a great gift! Maybe we could get ed to give us a better panel since it's freeware now? I swear, like Tim said, that man is a pixel monster. He can do wonders to anything in CS...

Guest Ken_Verga

Sure this is real and not somebody just putting it up for dl well I'll DL it.Its downI'm anticipating eds response

>Looks like a huuuuge gift for our community.>Have a look for yourselves, captains:>http://www.panelshop.com/OPS_RFP/RFP_Files.htm>>It is still hard for me to believe.>So if it was only a mirage, sorry.>>Best regards,>Rafal>Dzieki Rafal!

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest DesiDude2007

I went to the site and it says it is uploaded on avsim. The link to avsim just takes me to avsim home page and not to the library file itself. I searched the library but found nothing. Tried downloading directly from the panelshop site and it seems you guys are overloading its servers (too many users error message). Guess I will have to wait to get this. Probably a good thing too since I am a noob simmer.

This has to rank as one of the greatest aircraft produced for fs9. If you are into complex simulations with an indepth manual(that you will need to read) this is the aircraft. I had the pleasure to meet Ralph a couple of years ago as I live about 10 minutes up the road from him. Hope you are doing well, Ralph.Dave

There appears to have been a problem with the upload but that supposedly has been resolved and it should be available the next time that the library file database is updated.The plan is for it to be available on both major sites, so stay tuned.BTW, my role in RFP has always been primarily as a tester, not one of the designers. The credit for RFP goes to Ralph and the other, more creative, members of the Team. I have done some panel edits using FS Panel Studio, which I may share, but those have really just been for my own use. I wish I could claim credit, but my job has always been to try and "break it" before something was released. That, and to help moderate the old RFP Support Forum.Just wanted to clarify a bit.Ed GreenKCLT

http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_images/fdc_beta.jpg

HelloGuess who's the silly fellow that downloaded the I-FLY 747 yesterday and with it its MASSIVE 330 page manual?...My printer is still smoking.I dont know if i can face that again.:-) i will give it a look though.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077