Sign in to follow this  
Guest Svend

Queation for Heather Sherman or anyone who knows the answer

Guest Svend

Hi,I have a question regarding the two fills from the libery 82ab-fx Airborn drops and fxad-01 Cargo drops.Is it posible to add them to CptSim C-130 and how can it be done, if possible?//Svend

Svend,As Heather says in the readme files, you need to modify the aircraft.cfg file.If you are using the smoke exhaust on the C-130, you will need to disable it otherwise it makes for a comical view, as the jumpers may continue to come out of the airplane when the engines are running.Look for the area in the Legendary C-130 aircraft.cfg. You will need to "rem" out the default lines (//) and put in Heather's suggestions:{smokesystem} <==== look for the square brackets in the cfg file//smoke.0=0, -8, -34, cs130_smoke//smoke.1=0, -9, -17, cs130_smoke//smoke.2=0, -9, 17, cs130_smoke//smoke.3=0, -8, 34, cs130_smokesmoke.0=3,-17.86,-0.00, fx_fallsw4.fxI'm not sure if those coordinates (-17.86,-0.00) are correct but you should be able to experiment to find acceptable coordinates.Hope this helps,Jim

Guest Svend

>Svend,>>As Heather says in the readme files, you need to modify the>aircraft.cfg file.>>If you are using the smoke exhaust on the C-130, you will need>to disable it otherwise it makes for a comical view, as the>jumpers may continue to come out of the airplane when the>engines are running.>>Look for the area in the Legendary C-130 aircraft.cfg. You>will need to "rem" out the default lines (//) and put in>Heather's suggestions:>>{smokesystem} <==== look for the square brackets in the>cfg file>//smoke.0=0, -8, -34, cs130_smoke>//smoke.1=0, -9, -17, cs130_smoke>//smoke.2=0, -9, 17, cs130_smoke>//smoke.3=0, -8, 34, cs130_smoke>smoke.0=3,-17.86,-0.00, fx_fallsw4.fx>>I'm not sure if those coordinates (-17.86,-0.00) are correct>but you should be able to experiment to find acceptable>coordinates.>>Hope this helps,>>JimThx Jim,I managed to make it work and the center coordinates for centerline -0.00 are fine but the jumpers leaves the plane from above the ramp (just behinde the tail rudder).I realy dont know how and what to edit to make them jump (exit the AC)from the ramp or rear door - move them down.The 17.86 coordinates are used to move them forward or backwards as I understand it.Do anyone know how to move them down?I had the fx fill opened to se if there was something I could use but simply dont understand what to look for in that fill.Do anyone in this forum have the right configuration for the CptSim C-130?Thank You for your understanding :D//Svend