Sign in to follow this  
rhodges

THANK YOU "Ready for PushBack"!

With the kind free offering of the "Ready For Pushback 747", there is going to be a mess of competition by FS9. It was always on my list, but somehow always got bumped by some other contribution and what was thought to be the life of the current FS version ran out before I ever purchased it. WHAT A MISTAKE!. I have not mastered all of the bells and whistles yet, but this is a premium package right at the top. If anyone is in my boat, DON"T MISS THIS FREE GIFT!. It is a prize!Like many others I am sure, I have been doing my best to master FSX and wean myself a bit from FS9 (Without much success I might add). With a full hanger and a bunch of 3rd party Scenery, Textures, and Utilities I made the decision to stop spending money on FS9 and pay as little attention as possible to relative Posts, library offerings etc. My intentions were to concentrate where those items were concerned on what was available and relative to FSX. With previous problems on FSX (primarily unacceptable blurries), I have ceased to purchase any more for FSX either until some resolution is found. I started over with a new virgin installation of FSX and have no significant problems (so far). However, I have no addons at all either, not even SP1 (Which will never do compared to (FS9). I will take it step by step as I add on and try to see where it starts to smell bad. I will make a post relative to my progress (or the lack thereof). I have had FSX since a Pre-Order and my hopes and frustration are tied for the lead at the moment.FS9 and "Ready For PushBack" will definitely be getting equal time for a while out of my hanger. THANKS again to all that had anything to do with the decision to make this fine bird a gift.Respectfully:RTH