Sign in to follow this  
rhodges

Where are my RFP Loader and TO Calculator?

The Appendice says: "When you installed the Vmax Classic 747, an icon for the Passenger and Cargo loader was placed on your desktop."The only two Icons that were placed on my desktop were: "RFP Update" and "Where are the RFP Manuals". Both of these links are to documents only with links to the RFP downloads at the Panelshop site (All of which I have downloaded and looked at).I have tried reinstalling. Same results.I have also looked in the "RVP_V2" folder found under the FS9 Root directory. I have downloaded and looked in all of the RFP website links from panelshop.com. I have also looked in my "Aircraft" folder. Even an XPPro search has not turned up the utility.The same is true for the Takeoff Calculator as referenced in the tutorial. Where is it, or how do I get it?The only two items that I have not addressed are two patches which were included on the RFP download link, however instructions for the V2 download state that all patches are included in that installation and my interpretation is that these patches are already installed.Anyone know where I am overlooking these utilities, or how I get them?Thanks:RTHEdit: Could be mistaken, but I believe a missing fuel planner utility may also be in question as absent.

Thanks loads Ed:I was just there and logged on, but didn't look under the right link. They are all there Plus a thing or two I missed.Thanks again.RTH