Sign in to follow this  
Guest captandy

Imagine Sim KMCI keep em coming !!!!

Guest captandy

I for one have shelved FSX even post SP1 to enjoy my stutter,blurry free FS9 with 1K in addons to enjoy new additions such as KMCI.I salute Imagine SIm for keeping FS9 alive with their scenery upgrades.I own all but 2 of their products and they get better with each new rel.I think they know that even though they put many man hours into each rel that FS9 is still profitable.So listen up PMDG and LDS dont have tunnel vision and expect that FSX is where the community is spending most of their sim time....Andy

Amen, I have all of their sceneries and I've ordered this one as well. Although not as good, but BluePrint have released another one as well. KSDF. KMSP next...And last but not least: http://forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=13014. It's an old project only now finished, so that's why it's gonna be FS9 as well, but still, gotta support them. And ####, does it look fine. 3 to 4 weeks.

Mike...

Yes - ImagineSim are now producing consistently good quality sceneries at a good frequency. I appreciate their contunued support for FS9.I still have FSX installed but it has not been used in months. I am really enjoying FS9 now! Tons of add-ons and good performance.

Graeme Butler

Guest captandy

Well I hope they keep pushing the envelope .I really wish that PMDG and LDS would still consider FS9 new releases.I been using FS since Sublogic had ATP back in the early 80's using a IBM PCjr.I have always jumped on board with every new iteration of MSFS.I see a debacle with Vista that pre XP did not experience and I also feel FSX was not ready to be released.Just my feelingsAndy

I agree with everything above this post. I too have not even purchased FSX because I enjoy flying all over with some great add-ons. I definitely think this is really good scenery I have enjoyed all there sceneries post Detroit but I still have all there releases. KEWR is unusable for me but Laguardia is great, go figure.It would be great to see Philly done!.

I agree with you Andy, I have been a loyal supporter of PMDG for many years, but since they have dropped FS9 and are only developing for FSX, they will be losing at least one old customer. :-(

Graeme Butler

I come here daily because I too use FS9 and appreciate the comments, reviews, and solutions shared by all. I do hope that it doesn't fade away as the FSX haters support group. Looking forward to a review of ImagineSim's newest release. Have fun, Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Guest captandy

I really was not aiming to "bash" FSX per say, but was giving kudos to Imagine Sim for their continued support for FS9.Hoping PMDG and LDS double think their future marketing plans.If u look at my specs below I use FS9 maxed in all categories and use RC4,ASV,UT,AISmooth,FE,GEPro and many 3rd party scenery from Fly Tampa,Imagine Sim,Sim Flyers,BluePrint,Flight Scenery,Cloud9 and many other freeware scenery as well.Why would I goto FSX when I really did not see a substantial improvement over FS9 other than the real feeling of turbulence in the air.Andy