Sign in to follow this  
dfish

Wilco/FT A320 Forum

HelloThe forum was run by Feelthere on their own websiteThey do this with every product after a while, it started with the CRJ but still folks do not learn.

Guest fabrytnix

I have already written a letter to AVSIM staff asking to stop Wilco/Feelthere advertising and communications to protect flightsim community by that kind of commercial conduct.ReguardsFabrizioNo any more wilco/feelthere products in my hangar

HelloThat is why i will never buy anything from them againEverything they make does not work properly until SP3After that they lock the forum and walk away

Guest gdafc1

>BTW, I wonder if this was strictly a Wilco decesion, if so>maybe FT could run one of their own.>>Dave>Nothing to do with Wilco, purely a Feelthere thing, i hope they disappear into a black hole similar to the support.They have seen many people off and will continue to do so given half a chance.Simple, do not buy any thing from them after all they are crap.

I think the really sad thing about all this is that come the next Wilco/Feelthere release the vast majority of simmers will still shell out there money for a buggy product. And then complain that this or that doesn't work. Why is it that we as a community have to settle for garbage releases? I've seen payware scenery not up to FS98 standards and yet people buy it. I've seen numerous posts about buggy addon aircraft and yet people still buy it. It's time to send a message that if you are going to sell junk, we as a community will not support it and hopefully that company will not last long in this business. We as a community should have the final word on the quality of product we expect.Or perhaps it's just me tired of all the #$%^ dealers.

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Guest MikeMiraglia

Another excellent point. With all of the talented freeware designers, plus the time tested quality payware from folks like PMDG, I see no reason for feelthere to exist.

AAAHHHH UUUUHHHHMMM YAAAAWWWWNNNN!PMDG??? They have been ripped on just as hard as anyone if you look back to the early days. I am so tired of people talking about buggy releases and then touting PMDG. The difference between PMDG and some of the fore mentioned companies is PMDG does a better job communicating. That is it. This is old news,Scott

Guest MikeMiraglia

I have had problems with one of my PMDG products, but that does not alter my point. There are a number of extremely talented freeware designers, and many well praised payware products that will more than make up for the loss of feelthere.

Guest JTEK99

>I am so tired of people talking>about buggy releases and then touting PMDG. The difference>between PMDG and some of the fore mentioned companies is PMDG>does a better job communicating. That is it. Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but.... communication is the very essence of customer service and support. A lack of communication means either (a) the company doesn't care, (:( they have something to hide, or © they're idiots. A completely vapid and obfuscated system of customer support communication is usually evidence of all three of the above.Thus, by definition, PMDG has it's proverbial act together as far as customer support is concerned, regardless of how many bugs are present at product release. And, if I may make a point here, PMDG acknowledges its faults/issues/bugs and fights customer service fires. They don't walk away and blame the user, fault their distributor or threaten to send a Spetsnaz team to a customer's home. Nor do they fill their forum with nonsense replies replete with childish rhetoric or some such other gibberish. Nor do they ignore a cacophony of legitimate complaints.The irony of this whole thing is that Victor (and CaptainSim, too, while I'm at it) has such little idea on how much he'd gain in credibility if he simply responded to release problems in his forum like this:Victor: Geez. That's a serious problem. I can't promise a miracle in a matter of days, but I assure you I'll look into it immediately and find a solution. Bear with me, folks. I want you to be satisfied.Instead, he says:N O T H I N G...or the equivalent of 'nothing' with some ill-placed hyperbole.Bottom line is I don't care if gazillions of consumers continue to purchase his aircraft; I wish him all the luck in the world at making money since I'm well aware he has to eat, too. Unfortunately (for him), I reserve the right to dish out an amount of vitriol for his customer support skills equivalent to the amount of gibberish he spews out in avoidance of product issues.And don't even get me started on CaptainSim. Sometimes, believe it or not, I think CaptainSim and Feelthere are the same people. The similarity as regards customer support and canned, nonsense responses is absolutely stunning.

>And don't even get me started on CaptainSim. Sometimes,>believe it or not, I think CaptainSim and Feelthere are the>same people. The similarity as regards customer support and>canned, nonsense responses is absolutely stunning.Hehe, don't get me started on CS either. They biggest difference between them and FT/Wilco is that they don't even release anything for their customers to complain about, except empty shells that look really good, but are useless as the "Simulators" they taut them to be. :-lolOh in case you guys didn't know, they are in "beta 2" of their infamous block F. Of course, this means nothing as to when they'll actually release it. I'll bet anyone the cost of the package that it won't be out this year...or if it does, it will be for the Christmas shopping season, and will be released prematurely for the sole purpose of getting sales.And when people start to complain how buggy it is..the response they'll get from CS is:"Can anyone confirm that issue please? We need some more statistics on that issue. Please follow the 'bug reporting' rules: http://www.captainsim.net/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1141323668 As soon as we get at least 10 correct and detailed users reports posted in this topic, we will forward the reports to our development team. We are sorry for the inconvenience." :-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lolRegards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Well actually I think I owe them an apology as my CTD was not related to the AirbusBeen tearing my hair out to sort it out and ran Scan AFD to see if duplicate Afcads are in my scenery files. Found a couple but were in USA so too far away to have any impact on this flightFinally installed the terrain.cfg that comes with crashto.zip (usually my fallback if this sort of thing happens) and believe it or not have passed over Geneva which was where the CTD was occurring.So will rerun the EGLL-LIMC flight completely tomorrow and hope to get my miles with British Airways Virtual after a frustrating week!Still doesnt change my view about the bugged release though as I cannot restore flights in their Airbus easilyJohn

Has anyone noticed that with the new AIRAC the terminal procedures are incomplete as well? At least EHAM and EBBR are missing.Menno

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5