Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

Russian scenery help

I found airport scenery of Nizhni Novgorod (UWGG) on avsim.ru. My probelm is the default buildings are showing up. I would like to know from anyone who has this scenery if there is a exclude line I need for this scenery? I read the english instructions and it didn't say anything about the default buildings.

Yes. There seems to be some exclude files missing.Tried different combinations of mesh and AFCADS, but the default buildings are still there.Pity. The scenery (like most Russian scenery) looks very good and is frame rate friendly.

John

Just saw this in the docs.Make sure that all previous versions of the scenery are deleted fromMFS2004. Before using the scenery delete the following files from the folder (FS9)SceneryEureScenery (don

John

Hmmmm I don't think I have a complete download cause I don't have those 3 bgl files you listed. I will have to download this scenery again later on today.

These files are not in the downloaded scenery.These are default FS2004 files found in C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9SceneryEurwSceneryBack them up before you delete them.Cheers,

John

Hello,Strange, I do not have this problem. Which files did you download/install?I have UWGG_Scenery.zip (31Mo) and 7515_UWGG_patch.zip (2,7Mo). (works without the patch too)

Hi.I downloaded the UWGG_Scenery.zip (31Mo) file from avsim.ruI don't have the patch, but if you say it works without it, I am baffled.EDIT: Installed again for the third time and all is working well now.:-)

John

Well I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I downloaded and installed UWGG_Scenery.zip and the patch but the default building are still there. :( x(