Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

AFCAD help

Whenever I try to open the parking list for my custom AFCAD for Rome (LIRF) AFCAD crashes. Now the wierd thing is when I try to open to parking list for the default LIRF it works fine. I also tried some other custom AFCADs I have and they all worked fine too. Anyone know why my AFCAD crashes when I open the parking list for my custom LIRF?

You probably have a corrupt parking spot??Try deleting half of the spots (just highlight half of them and press delete and then look at the list. If it still crashes, then the bad spot is still there. Try deleting the other half. If it's now OK, reload the file and delete half of the half that was bad (i.e. 1/4). Continue working your way down to the bad parking spot.If both halves cause it to crash, there may not be a way to get back. Try deleting all the parking spots, creating a new spot, and then looking at the list.The other thing is to avoid the parking list... :)--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___

Just tried that and it didn't work. I guess I just will not use the parking list for that airport, but it is weird that the list will not work for that one airport AFCAD.