Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

Google Flight Simulator feature!

Im shocked this info got no comments... this is very cool.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

This in itself doesn't get me excited. Now, if Google were to make a Google Flight Simulator, then that would be intresting. Microsoft could use a bit of competition.

Mike...

Guest Maul

I wonder if Google and Microsoft could join forces on satellite imagery through an online service. It would be like paying for World of Warcraft through a monthly fee. I wouldn't mind shelling out $10-$15 a month for online scenery by way of broadband connection. Anybody else share the same feelings?Eric

Are you kidding? The way Google has been subtly sneaking up on MicroSoft's market shares, THIS could be the beginnings of "GoogleEarth Flight Simulator".I wondoer how arrogant MicroSoft will continue to be in their development process should a bit of good old fashioned market competition spark up? After all, let's face it -- Flight Simulator X was always engineered so that people would have to buy Vista/DirectX/etc.This may just be the start of something big!

Guest wji

".. this is very cool."Did I miss your google.earth.sim screenshots, Eric?Agreed, it's cool.