Sign in to follow this  

Live demonstration of realistic flying needed. Looking

I am looking for an avid simmer who is willing to show a novice a few things. I would like someone who is very experienced at actual IFR commercial flying within MSFS2k2. They are familiar with and use STAR, SID charts etc. They are an experienced user of the VATSIM system. Someone who has experience with ILS approaches. Someone who wants their flying to be as realistic as possible. Preferably someone who primarily flys 737,777, a320, a340 etc. Someone who has a high performance video card and system. I have a free ticket on Southwest would like to visit this avid simmer. And if he/she would give me a demo of what they do with MSFS2k2 and what add-ons they use it would be much appreciated. I live in Utah but I am willing to travel. I am not some wacko so dont be too afraid to have a fellow simmer over for a few hours. If you fit the bill and dont mind a visitor drop me an email. 2003@utley.us.

Jon .......... with the counter showing as just one post, it would look as though you've never been here..But Jon has, just not for the last year or so. And BTW----- maybe my RV will get finished some day. Really looked like a plane until I took the wings, prop, & cowl off. Need about three grand & a hangar. :) If we ever go to Skypark again, I'll let you know..L.Adamson

Wish I had the 3 grand you need. I want to ride in that baby! As for the hangar...We better get on the waiting list. I think I will be out at SkyPark this spring with my thumb in the air. :)Jon

Jon,Just a thought if you get no response.Why not ask someone to hook a multiplayer session with you, if you both use Roger Wilco or TeamSpeak you can talk through things while you fly.When I am asked to train new pilots for our VA I just have them join a MP session and talk through things on RW.

Thats a good idea. I will load RW or TS. I still would like to see some things in person, take notes, etc. I have got a few emails from people.. I also am looking forward to the convention in September.jon