Sign in to follow this  
Guest cellular

Engines shut-down issue

Guest cellular

Since two day i am experiencing a real strange problem: any flight i do and with any jet aircraft, after 5-10 minutes (the interval time changes time by time) my jets shut-down and i have to restart them (hopefully before to crash).Some ideas about what can cause this problem to me?Thanks for any helpJoe

One possibility is that your aircraft battery has been exhausted.There is a detailed description of this (and how to fix it) in Issue Number 19 of Tips and Tricks for FS2004 - available here in the file library. Look for tips_and_tricks_19.zipHope this helps.

Guest cellular

Thanks for your suggestion !!!!!I think that it solved my problem, in fact i noticed that this was happening after to have choosen to fly with BAE 146. After that all flights also with other planes had the engines shutdown.Now after your suggestion I checked the battery and other electrical environments noticing some strange sdtarting settings on the BAE 146.Correcting them, now all the flights also with BAE 146 are fine.Thanks againJoe