Sign in to follow this  
Guest kingairvols

FSG (mesh), UT (both USA and AK and Can; now what as I...

Guest kingairvols

I have purchased the above mentioned Mesh and UT add ons. I am in the middle of re-installing FS9.At this point I am aware of the ability to also add Birds Eye View (which I purchased a year ago all the seasons). Also a couple years ago I purchased and found the patch that also got MF to work with the above mentioned add ons for FS9.I just was made aware of GE pro.So I am in the middle of what has turned out to be a long re-install.Thus, I have re-installed FSG (all mesh, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE FSG LAND CLASS ITS NOT RE-INSTALLED) also the UT for both USA and Can and AK.So I have purchased but not yet installed the following two add ons Birds Eye View and Misty Fords. because I noticed today of the program called Ground Enviroment.I can finf some post on the various forus of one, two or even the Avsim article on GSG+UT+BEV but not if or if not both BEV and Ground Enviroment are one or both better used and would really like to hang on to MF.I hope this makes some understandable point becuase I really need some help. Bottom line is the only one I have not yet purchased is GE Pro. But if its a better match and say not re-installing BEV then I am all for it. Thank you.Mark.System:OS:MS Windows XP Professional, Ver 2002 Service Pack 2Hardware:Intel Pentium® 4 CPU 2.802.84 GHz, 3.00 GB of RAM Radeon X1600 Pro 512MB running a 21/19.6 Sony Flat Screen Tubed Monitorand a 17/16 NEC/Mitsubishi Tubed MonitorGeForce FX 5200 128MB running a NEC/Mitsubishi 18 Flat Panel.Please note that I attempted to ask the question in a related post but felt it may have been not placed correct for responce. Thus if I posted in the wrong area I offer an appology.Mark.