Sign in to follow this  
jagabom

Reinnstall

So, I reinstalled FLIGHT1, DREAMFLEET C310. I had the origional SIM1.dll file in place. I had put the origional file back in as MADDOG didm't like the new one. After reinstalling the C310 from Flight1 it was running lousey. Substituting the SIM.dll and C310 air files made the C310 excellent.JimCYWG

Guest kingairvols

JimIf you have not permanently erassed your files can you perform a system restore. This may be a real stupid Idea, but I am trying to think of the most simple steps first.Take care.Mark.

Guest kingairvols

JimIt appears that you may not have zapped or replaced your hard drives.Now please note I am no expert here just a fellow simmer going thu the woods in an attemt to get MSFS9 re-installed with the add ons I had purchased with out having to re purchase as well as being willing to leave one or more off in the re-install if there is a new one (as in my other post GE Pro, agian that a sep post you can see under my user name her in the FS9 Foums).OK, I know before I replaced my hard drives I had backed up my C:Drive. Point is I think even if you place MSFS09 disk one in your CD/DVD and tell it to perform a total un-install that still with in your (start/all programs/ my comp / C drive / Microsoft Games/ FS9 then I will have to monitor and get beck with you as my purchase keys for the add ons that required purchase were located were in different places. But if I remember ok, it was as if once inside FS9 (the path we just went thru) then I would see folders like Flight 1 which was for the purchase I made of UT USA ectt, and so on.).I am sorry for not knowing the terms to use to explane this more.I will try and search some of this and if able will copy and paste the exact terms and steps as to not try and drive you crazy.Bottom line is I have made it this far with the kind help around here so trust me once I or someone supplies the correct terms you will be off and running.Thank you.Mark.System:OS:MS Windows XP Professional, Ver 2002 Service Pack 2 Hardware:Intel Pentium® 4 CPU 2.802.84 GHz, 3.00 GB of RAM Radeon X1600 Pro 512MB running a 21/19.6 Sony Flat Screen Tubed Monitorand a 17/16 NEC/Mitsubishi Tubed MonitorGeForce FX 5200 128MB running a NEC/Mitsubishi 18 Flat Panel.