Sign in to follow this  

Is it possible to merge between Feelthere ERJ panel and posky's model ?

Guest NWilkinson

>The more I look at the POSKY visual model the more I see>problems. The rear fuselage area looks really bad, the top of>the tail section is innacurate and the nose section looks>weird. I'm going to stick with the Dreamwings package with>the Grabowski ERJ panel...no offense to POSKY. The more I fly>it the the more I can't stand the flight model. Just my $.02Hello there, I am just a bit curious to see why you think there are problems. If you feel it's wrong, please then take screenshots and compare them. Simply stating "it looks bad," or "is inaccurate" does not help anyone fix any issues. Since the release, no one has ever brought up any issues that you have stated, including our two type-rated test pilots (One is currently flying ERJ145LR for US-Based airline, the other is flying ERJ145XR & LR for US-Based Airline). So please, help us out and show us what's wrong with a side-by-side comparison picture.

I have merged the POSKY model and the Feelthere panel and the only issue I've experienced is that the fuel pump switches cannot be turned on. Did anyone figure this out?

I also merged the Feelthere ERJ panel with the Posky model. As mentioned, I am using the cfg. anf air. files from the Feelthere product. So far I have noted the lo fuel pump pressure indicated. Any fix for this?Thanks

I believe that I solved the fuel pump/fuel pressure issue. If anything else comes up, I'll post it.

I'd suggest getting v2. Way better than the original and no more need for the merge.

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Russell - how did you solve the fuel pump issue? Mine don't work either and I'd like to get that figured out. Thanks!CapnDave