Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

For all lovers of the BAe146

Recognition for a great panel builder-------------------------------------------------------Hi All,A couple of minutes ago I've uploaded the new BAe 146 panel version 4.0 to Avsim (http://www.avsim.net/) where it should be available in the next few hours. I've made a lot of changes after the betatest and I hope that everything works well now. It is dangerous to upload such a complex panel after a lot of changes without starting a further betatest. However it's really time to release this new version now.The BAe 146 website will also be updated in the next weeks. Then you also could download the new panel directly from my site. Until the rework of the 146 site is ready, please download the panel from Avsim. The filename is ml146v40.zip.Please visit the new forum of my website if you have any questions about the panel or if you need support.I wish you a lot of fun with the new panel.Best RegardsMatthias

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest Binkles

I agree it's an awesome panel - I haven't used it in a while as I've been flying/building a 737 :(But for anyone that even enjoys this plane a little will love this panel, it's not a CTRL-E type :)

Hi,Thanks for the information!What is considered to be the best flightmodel to go with your panel?

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Hi All,Two days ago, I've posted in the newsletter that the new BAe 146 panel version 4.0 is now uploaded to Avsim. Like me, you may wonder why you couldn't find it there.Since yesterday I'm in contact with Rick Case, the library manager of Avsim. He told me that they do not upload the file because of the missing mailaddress in a *.txt file. Together with the reason why, I wrote him (and c.c. Tom Allensworth / CEO of Avsim) this morning that I DID NOT include my mailaddress into a file since about five or six years and that I'm NOT going to change this. I also asked him to remove my other panels then from Avsim because they also did not have a mailaddress in it. This would then be consistent.I've uploaded the panel yesterday evening to Flightsim.com. When they also decide not to release it because of the same reason, it's definitely the end of releasing my freeware after the days of FS95 where I've started making Addons. I will continue making Addons because it's my hobby, but I could not release it any longer.I'm very annoyed at the moment, but I want to tell you this in case you are waiting for the new BAe 146 panel. Of course I'll keep you informed.Best RegardsMatthias--------------------------------The BAe Panel Projecthttp://www.baepanelproject.com

Dave Taylor gb.png

Yes, I read that statement on his forum. Though he also uploaded the file to Flightsim.com, he's worried the same may happen there. Such a shame, because I feel this is probably the BEST if not in the top 3 of freeware panels. I know rules are rules, and hope that Mathias will be able to upload somewhere else then. For those of you wondering what the hype is all about check out: http://www.baepanelproject.com/