Sign in to follow this  
Silverbird

Imaginesim next scenery cast your vote VHHH or TJSJ!

Went to imaginesims website to check out on whats coming out on there future projects and to my surprise there considering ether TJSJ San Juan or VHHH Hong Kong Chep Lap Kok they want you to vote on which one to work on Check out the link and please send your vote! my vote was of course for tjsj since that's were my family's from, Hong Kong is also a great place that I have never been too so look forward it good luck to both scenery's! :Dhttp://www.imaginesim.com/future01.htmsowhatsnext@imaginesim.com

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

I'd like to find a really good version of KaiTak airport somewhere - freeware or payware - anyone know of any?ThanksPaul.

Paul, the only people I know that are working on this airport is 9dragons http://www.milehighproductions.cwhnetworks.com/

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Just to give some of you guys in update on this, TJSJ - Luis Munoz Marin International Airport in puerto rico has won the vote, which is a u.s. territory and a hub to American airlines and close to great places like Cuba Dominican republic saint martin. As many of you folks know here, how hard it is, or how lucky we sometimes get when there is a scenery designer who's picks one of your home town airports and brings it to life, not to mention all memories attached to that one place in time.:DSo if any of you guys are on vacation over there or can get some great photos of the airport this will help out a great deal over at imaginesim and make this scenery really great! sorry for all the ranting I'm just so super happy that it won :) hope to see VHHH after TJSJ and many others that folks are hoping for them to make.http://www.imaginesim.com/future01.htm

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

I thought someone was already working on a new VHHH. As for TJSJ that is great!!! CO flies down there as well and it is a great spot to do shuttle flights between FT St. Maarten and TJSJ.Now all we need is FT to redo Tampa and Miami and we are all set ;)Thanks for the heads up,-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E6600 @3.2 gigsAsus P5N32SLI-Plus2 gigs Corsair XMS PC6400 4 4 4 12 @810Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

HI Paul, hope you are doing well :) I believe it was cloud9 was working on VHHH, man I would love too have flytampa remake Miami and Tampa and definitely look forward to them all having aes :) I read your post on aerosoft hope Oliver, can help you out and get LLBG with aes :D hope you feel better Paul Im about to purchase hopfully London-Heathrow 2008 from aerosoft I love all theses airports.:)

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Sadly, Cloud9 has stopped working on VHHH. They had problems getting airport clearance to shoot photos at the airport.Luckily, Thomas Kwong has created an excellent rendition of the airport that you can d/l here in the Library (vhhh2005b.zip). I believe he is still working on an update to this however work has slowed his progress.ClutchProject 9Dragons

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Hi Cesar,Today is a really bad day. Pain is a 10/10 and I am waiting on the Dr. for more medications. Some days are just worse than others unfortunately. With that being said your kind words made me feel THAT much better. Timing is everything so they say and your timing was right on...You will not regret Heathrow, IMHO it is the best to date out of all the scenery I own. The freeware VHHH is everything I need btw, it is amazing work and really PW quality. Now all we need is AES for that and especially LLBG and I would be in heaven for the next year or two while I am stuck in the house.Thanks again for taking the time to post to me Cesar,-Paul Primary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E6600 @3.2 gigsAsus P5N32SLI-Plus2 gigs Corsair XMS PC6400 4 4 4 12 @810Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg